Learn about customer success stories and experience with PCoIP solutions.
Hive VFX can take on any size project with an all-cloud pipeline, enabled by Teradici Cloud Access Software and AWS
Founded in 2019, Hive VFX provides visual special effects for film, TV, and commercials. The studio is known for beauty fixes and “gore enhancements” for realistic-looking cuts, blood, etc. Titles include Spenser Confidential and Extraction.
- Deliver an excellent experience for artists using graphics-intensive applications
- Avoid upfront capital costs for servers and storage
- Hire artists anywhere in the world for access to talent or tax incentives
- Keep client files secure
- Cloud workstations: AWS G4 instances with NVIDIA T4 Tensor Core graphics processing units (GPUs), running Teradici Cloud Access Software
- Artist devices: Windows, Mac, or Linux workstations or laptops with Teradici software
- Peripherals: Dual monitors, Wacom devices, specialty mice
- Delivered an at-home application experience equivalent to an in-studio experience
- Aligned costs with revenue by paying only for cloud resources actually needed
- Gained flexibility to take on any size job, anywhere, by spinning up new virtual machines in a nearby AWS data center
- Protected intellectual property because files never reside on artists’ personal devices