A global creative company keeps artists’ workstations in the cloud—so artists can work securely from anywhere
A creative partner for advertising agencies, production companies, and brands, this company has offices on three continents. Specialties include visual effects, creative technology, and video production.
Artists at the company create visual magic using demanding applications such as Autodesk Flame and Maya, Foundry Nuke, Adobe AfterEffects, AVID Media Composer, and Baselight.
- Support collaboration by enabling team members to access files from anywhere in the studio
- Protect clients’ intellectual property
- Give artists working from home during the pandemic the same experience they’d have in the studio
- Lower infrastructure space, power, and cooling costs
- Set up servers with PCoIP Remote Workstation Cards, which artists access from PCoIP Zero Clients
- Scaled up by deploying virtual workstations on Microsoft Azure, accessed from any device running Teradici Teradici CAS
- Replicated local workstation experience
- Expanded talent pool: freelancers in any city can securely access applications and files
- Lowered cost of freelancers’ desktops
- Reduced cloud costs by automatically spinning down virtual workstations when not in use
- Quickly transitioned to work-from-home during COVID-19 pandemic
- Will be able to double workforce without renting more space